Kriega Overlander 30
The new Kriega Overlander soft pannier systems provide the capacity of hard cases, but none of the hassle, limitations or expense associated with that form of motorcycle luggage. And for those who already own aluminum cases, such as those from BMW, Metal Mule or Touratech etc, we offer the ALP quick-release mounting system, along with the premium quality KS-40 pannier inner bag.
The Kriega Overlander 30 is an ultra-lightweight, but incredibly tough and 100% dust / waterproof, dirt bike pannier system build for hardcore rides. 2 x 15L Drypacks mount without pannier frames and are highly adjustable to fit virtually all Enduro and Dual Sports motorcycles. Includes 4 x Rack Loops which can increase capacity to 60L with the addition of a Kriega US tail pack (5 – 30L).
Each Overlander 30 kit comprises:
– 1 x frameless fit kit
– 2 x Kriega Overlander 15 bags
– 4 x Rack Loops
Frameless Fit Kit:
– No frame or rack required
– Fits in minutes
– Extremely lightweight
– Highly adjustable
– Ultra-secure, high tensile nylon straps
– H/D aggressive. no-slip (even with heavy loads in wet conditions) nylon cam-buckles
– Includes Kriega Rack Loops to increase luggage capacity to 60L.
Note: Rear fender needs to be drilled (4 x 6 mm holes) to fit Rack Loops.
Overlander 15 Drypacks:
– 100% dust / waterproof Drypack construction
– Ultra-tough, double-stitched 1000D Cordura with reinforced sides
– Twin straps to compress the load, whatever the terrain
– Each bag can accommodate 1 x 1-gallon RotopaX can
– Soft bags offer adjustable pack size & flexibility on impact.
|14.6″(H) x 9.4″(W) x 6.7″(D) (each pack)
1. Measure and drill fender to fit 4 x Rack Loops (see Rack Loops page for instructions & images for guidelines) at desired positions Note: Rack Loops can even be used on rear fuel tank bikes such as KTM 690 & Husabergs
1. Hang panniers over the seat and adjust the connection strap (2) between the packs.
2. Set the height of the panniers to just below the top surface of the seat.
3. Attach the top alloy hooks (1) to the 2 x rear Rack Loops (inline or crossed over, depending on pack position required). Do not fully tighten hook straps yet.
4. Connect the base of the bags to the bikes frame / subframe with the web loop ‘ladder’ and hook combination (3). Hook to the tightest part of the ladder as possible.
5. Tuck unused section of web-ladder between bike and pack and then fully tighten cam straps (1) to trap loose web underneath bag. Note: The web ladder can be trimmed to exact length required (seal ends with lighter), but leaving web full length allows more flexibility in fitting to different bike model/type.
6. Fully tighten the over seat cam strap (4). Packs should now be solid on bike. Extra luggage up to 60L combined (max 30L tail pack) can be added to the rear fender using the Rack Loops.